Thursday, April 25, 2013
There are plenty of reasons to attend the Taste of Home Cooking School & Showcase Expo on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 at Charleston Southern University's Lightsey Chapel. So bring your family and friends and make a fun night of it!
1. It's a Party! Taste of Home Cooking School & Showcase Expo on Tuesday, May 14 is hosted by your community newspapers aims to make it fun from the moment you arrive on the Red Carpet to when you leave with new ideas and goodies!
2. Get out of the Cooking Rut! Culinary Specialist Michelle Roberts offers new ideas on easy recipes and handy quick tips in the kitchen.
3. FREE Goody Bag! Every attendee will receive a FREE reusable tote from Presenting Sponsor First Citizens full of goodies from local and national partners.
4. Giveaways Galore! There are several opportunities to win door prizes before the show at Local Exhibitors and during the Live Cooking Demonstrations.
5. Terry Haas ROCKS! Join us in welcoming back HGTV star Terry Haas from “Designed to Sell” as the emcee of the 2013 Taste of Home Cooking School & Showcase Expo.
6. Cool Toys! Watch Michelle Roberts use the latest kitchen utensils!
7. Local Exhibitors! Great variety of local businesses will exhibit including yummy samples, products and fun activities!
8. Dinner Buffet is delicious! CSU will offer a yummy Dinner Buffet for only $7 in advance or $8 at the door.
9. Taste of Home Culinary Specialist, Michelle Roberts, is so much fun and is very informative!
10. $11 General Admission ticket is an AMAZING Value! Tickets are available online at www.journalscene.com/tasteofhome, by phone 843-873-9424 or in person at the Summerville Journal Scene office at 104 E. Doty Ave in Downtown Summerville. Tickets will also be sold at the door for $14.
For more information about attending or exhibiting at the 2013 Taste of Home Cooking School & Showcase Expo, call 843-873-9424 or email email@example.com