- Wednesday, November 27, 2013 12:01 a.m.
Bob Orenstein, owner of Hi, Olde Silver hand polishing, has opened for business in Summerville.
- Thursday, May 2, 2013 5:07 p.m.
Walgreens and the National Urban League announced...
- Thursday, May 2, 2013 11:32 a.m.
Regions Bank has expanded its team of Mortgage Loan Officers in the Charleston Tri-County market.
- By Leslie Cantu
The Journal Scene
- Tuesday, April 30, 2013 6:27 p.m.
Summerville will grow from zero pediatric emergency or urgent care units to two later this year, with both...
- Monday, April 29, 2013 10:46 a.m.
Current and former employees came to the Lowe's on North Main Street recently to celebrate the retirement of store...
- Tuesday, April 23, 2013 3:36 p.m.
Diane L. Stevens, an agent with Agent Owned Realty on Main St. in Summerville, has been awarded the Certified...
- Tuesday, April 23, 2013 3:34 p.m.
Washington D.C. — Institute for Organization Management, the professional development program of the U.S.
- Tuesday, April 23, 2013 3:06 p.m.
CVC Credit Partners announced the addition of Scott Bynum as a managing director and portfolio manager to the firm.
- Thursday, April 18, 2013 10:09 p.m.
Already known for his regular outreach to the local community, Summerville Orthodontist, Dr. Britt Reagin, has...
- Thursday, April 18, 2013 3:00 p.m.
Larry Stone has lived in the Charleston, South Carolina area for 32 years of which the past 21 years have been in the...
- Tuesday, April 16, 2013 8:43 p.m.
Dr. Roland K. Fulcher of Lowcountry Orthodontics is holding an essay contest in exchange for a free set of braces
- Thursday, April 11, 2013 6:11 p.m.
Select Health of South Carolina was a top four finalist and received honorable mention in the diversity...
- Thursday, April 4, 2013 1:17 p.m.
Luxury accommodations with the tranquility of a bed and breakfast are now available at one of the Charleston...
- Thursday, April 4, 2013 1:07 p.m.
First Citizens today announced that April Burgess has joined the company as Assistant Vice President and Retail Sales...
- By Stefan Rogenmoser
The Journal Scene
- Thursday, April 4, 2013 12:27 p.m.
His eyebrows rise toward the ceiling, his eyes widen behind his glasses, his bristly mustache moves and the rest of...
- Tuesday, April 2, 2013 11:40 p.m.
An appreciative audience turned out Friday night for Chuck Johnson and the Charleyhorse at Coastal Coffee Roasters.