Tuesday, May 1, 2012
1. It’s a Party! Taste of Home Cooking School & Showcase Expo hosted by your community newspapers aims to make it fun from the moment you arrive on the Red Carpet to when you leave with new ideas and goodies!
2. Get out of the Cooking Rut! Culinary Specialist Michelle Roberts offers new ideas on easy recipes and handy quick tips in the kitchen.
3. FREE Goody Bag! Every attendee will receive a FREE reusable tote from Presenting Sponsor First Citizens full of goodies from local and national partners.
4. Giveaways Galore! There are several opportunities to win door prizes before the show at Local Exhibitors and during the Live Cooking Demonstrations.
5. New emcee is so cool! Join us in welcoming HGTV star Terry Haas from “Designed to Sell” as the emcee of the 2012 Taste of Home Cooking School & Showcase Expo.
6. Cool Toys! Watch Michelle Roberts use the latest kitchen utensils!
7. Local Exhibitors! Great variety of local businesses will exhibit including yummy samples, products and fun activities
8. Creative contests like Grocery Baggin’ Contest is just cool
9. Taste of Home Culinary Specialist, Michelle Roberts, is so much fun and is very informative!
10. $11 General Admission ticket is an AMAZING Value! Tickets are available online at www.JournalScene.com/TasteofHome or by phone 843-873-9424. Tickets will also be sold at the door for $13. Bring your family and friends and make a fun night of it!
Summerville Journal Scene is pleased to offer readers the enhanced ability to comment on stories. We expect our readers to engage in lively, yet civil discourse. We do not edit user submitted statements and we cannot promise that readers will not occasionally find offensive or inaccurate comments posted in the comments area. Responsibility for the statements posted lies with the person submitting the comment, not Summerville Journal Scene.