Thursday, April 25, 2013
What: Tuesday, April 30, the Charleston-area Zaxby's invites the community to join in a fundraising event to benefit Charleston resident Holly Harrison, who suffered a brain aneurysm on Valentine's Day. Ten percent of proceeds during the event hours will be donated to Holly's Medical Fund. To learn more about Holly, please visit caringbridge.org/visit/hollyharrison.
Where: Nine Charleston-area Zaxby's
· 3476 Shelby Ray Ct. • Charleston • 843.763.0466
· 1018 Folly Rd. • Charleston • 843.762.1919
· 1908 Sam Rittenberg Blvd. • Charleston • 843.769.2707
· 507 N. Hwy. 52 • Moncks Corner • 843.482.0641
· 8419 Dorchester Rd. • N. Charleston • 843.767.3637
· 9141 University Blvd. • N. Charleston • 843.764.3634
· 6924 Rivers Ave. • N. Charleston • 843.553.8945
· 320 Azalea Square Blvd. • Summerville • 843.851.9506
· 433 St. James Ave. • Goose Creek • 843.863.9000
When: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
An alternative to fast food, Zaxby's offers its guests prepared-at-order Chicken Fingerz, Traditional or Boneless Wings, sandwiches, Zalads and Zappetizers, along with a variety of nine sauces ranging from Wimpy and Tongue Torch to Nuclear and Insane. Childhood friends Zach McLeroy and Tony Townley hatched the Athens, Ga.-based chain in 1990 to provide a fun, relaxing atmosphere that would keep guests coming back for more. The company ranked number seven in the 2012 Top 10 Excellent Large Fast-Food Chains With 500 Or More U.S. Units Quick-Track study published by Sandelman & Associates. The chain also ranked number five in the nation for total sales and number one in the chicken segment in the 2012 Top 150 Fast-Casual Chain Restaurant Report published by Technomic. In honor of the thousands of children the restaurant chain serves every year, Zaxby's is a proud supporter of Make-A-Wish. The company operates more than 570 locations in 13 states, including Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia. For more information, please visit zaxbys.com, facebook.com/zaxbys or follow on Twitter @Zaxbys.