Thursday, May 23, 2013
Ingredients and Preparation
Sourdough baguette (24 inches)
Fat-free cream cheese, whipped
California plums, sliced fresh
2. Slice baguette into 24 inch-thick pieces.
3. Toast in a 350°F oven until golden brown.
4. Spread each slice of bread with fat-free cream cheese.
5. Slice plums into thin slices. Place several slices of plum on each piece of bruschetta.
6. Garnish with fresh basil leaf.
Summerville Journal Scene is pleased to offer readers the enhanced ability to comment on stories. We expect our readers to engage in lively, yet civil discourse. We do not edit user submitted statements and we cannot promise that readers will not occasionally find offensive or inaccurate comments posted in the comments area. Responsibility for the statements posted lies with the person submitting the comment, not Summerville Journal Scene.