Pets up for adoption
This is Monty and here are some facts about him from his foster family.
1. He’s a very laid back dog. Doesn’t get over excited about normal stuff. Very easy to parent. Completely housebroken, can last 12 hours between walks.
2. Great on a leash, even knows to look out for cars, and moves to the curb when one passes. He actually watches for cars.
3. He understands all basic commands - “No”, “Sit”, “Come here,” etc.
4. He does not have an ounce of aggression in him.
5. He’s not crazy for constant attention, and likes being around people, but not in your face.
6. He does still get overly excited when we see another person or dog on our walks. But with a slight correction, he’ll resume the walk. Completely manageable. After the first 2 minutes, he calms down and plays very well with all other dogs.
7. He loves cats, but he is often too excited with them, and they react poorly. He just wants to play, they think he’s a threat.
8. His personality is very sweet, happy and friendly.
9. He becomes very attached quickly, but this is a good thing. For more information on wonderful Monti please call 843-225-3332 or email email@example.com. Monti weighs 57 pounds.
Chelsea is 9 months old. She has beautiful black fur that is medium in length. Chelsea has been spayed, microchipped and vaccinated. Now she is just waiting for her forever family to come get her. Be sure to stop by and spend some time with this sweet girl soon!
The Frances R. Willis SPCA is open Mon, Tue, Thurs 12-5 and Fri-Sun 10-5. We are closed on Wednesdays. You can view all of the adoptable pets online at www.summervillespca.org. We are always looking for foster homes for our animals and we greatly appreciate any and all donations. Feel free to call the shelter with any questions at 843-871-3820. Our mailing address is PO Box 1116 Summerville, SC 29484 and our physical address is 136 Four Paws Lane Summerville, SC.