Quantcast

Rapid Response

  • Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Taylor Griffith/Journal Scene North Charleston Fire Department responded at 6:25 p.m. Feb. 12 to the smell of smoke in the WalMart Supercenter on Dorchester Road. The cause was an overheated motor in the air handler on the roof. There was no active fire, according to Bianca Bourbau, PIO. However, for any commercial building, automatic response is seven aparatus, plus command, plus EMS. The lights of the emergency vehicles can be seen during their response.

Latest Videos
Upcoming Events
 Latest News
Print Ads


The Journal Scene

© 2015 The Journal Scene an Evening Post Industries company. All Rights Reserved.

Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and Parental Consent Form.