Wednesday, March 5, 2014
The S.C. Small Business Development Center is hosting a small business procurement opportunities workshop, offering the following services:
1) Learn the scope of products and services purchased by U.S. federal, state and local operations from the private sector.
2) Plan the steps necessary for participation in the federal, state and local procurement process.
3) Identify points of contact for marketing your particular products and services to the specific markets.
4) Explore small business set-aside programs for businesses owned by minorities, women and veterans, and businesses located in economically challenged areas.
5) Learn how to respond to a government request for proposal.
The workshop is 9 to 11:30 a.m. April 10. Cost is $25. Online registration is available through PayPal or by check. Visit www.localsmallbusiness.org or call 740-6160. No cash will be accepted; make checks payable to SC SBDC.
The Journal Scene is pleased to offer readers the enhanced ability to comment on stories. We expect our readers to engage in lively, yet civil discourse. We do not edit user submitted statements and we cannot promise that readers will not occasionally find offensive or inaccurate comments posted in the comments area. Responsibility for the statements posted lies with the person submitting the comment, not The Journal Scene.