Sunday, July 13, 2014
Due to an overwhelming amount of calls and requests, the Dorchester Prosperity Center will be hosting a Default Mortgage Clinic on July 23 from 3-7 p.m.
The clinic is for people who are in foreclosure, struggling to pay their mortgage or foresee problems paying their mortgage in the future.
There are no income or county of residence guidelines to attend the clinic, but clients must RSVP. For the most effective counseling, clients should bring the following items:
• Mortgage Statement
• Any correspondence from lender or attorney
• Two (2) pay stubs for everyone in the household
• Proof of any other form of income
• Two (2) most current bank statements
• Most recent tax return with W-2’s
• Recent utility bills
For questions or to RSVP, call 282-6294 or 761-6033.