Dear Editor,

THE WATER STINKS!!! Has anyone noticed that their tap water reeks of chlorine? My water smells so bad that I had to install a water filter. I called the CPW to find out if there is a problem with the water supply. CPW stated that they have received several complaints and that they are investigating. "You will be placed on our list". CPW stated that the water is safe to drink. It almost appears that the water system has been recently "shocked" with chlorine for some unknown reason. Does anyone have information on this issue? Thank you.

Bob Sminkey

Westmoreland Street