I've been a newspaper reporter for 8 yrs, covering everything from the President's arrival on Air Force One to sports, murder trials, a cat stuck in a wall, death of a UFO expert & meeting Nick Jonas (who disappointingly snubbed me). Send me story ideas!
As featured on
- Seasonal Ice Skating Rink coming to Summerville next month
- Local candidates address top town issues at forum
- Summerville Wanted
- Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar makes its Summerville debut
- Teacher uses art to empower students
- Edisto Blackwater Boogie was 'a dream come true'
- Q&A: Singers of Summerville to perform Sunday
- Summerville Town Council approves UDO
- Summerville DREAM proposes seasonal ice skating rink on Cedar Street
- Summerville Taekwondo athletes strive to make Olympic Team
A growing trend has parents keeping their little gremlins home on Halloween, opting instead for trunk-or-treats and other "safe" events. What's your take?